Yin and Anatomy
LIVE teacher training
50 Hour ~ 350 €
Our 50-Hour YTT program will provide you with a unique opportunity to deepen your understanding of functional yin yoga, yin & yang theory, your unique anatomy and skeletal variation (as well as your students), your understanding of yin versus yang tissues, and how to communicate the physical & mental benefits of this practice.
Expand your skillset and learn how to share this beautiful practice of slowing down and tuning inward.
Topics covered in this training:
- Daily Asana & Meditation
- What is Yin Yoga
- How to teach Functional Yin
- Theory of Yin
- Physical & Mental Benefit & Communication of these
- Anatomy as appropriate to individual body
- Function versus aesthetics
- Daoist Principles of Yin & Yang
- Yin Asanas
- Art of Sequencing according to (anatomical) function
- Appropriate use of props and adjustments
- Introduction to Nervous System Health & Pranayama
- Qualities of an effective Yin Teacher
WHO IS IT FOR?
1) The yoga teacher who is ready to take the next step in their teaching career by broadening their experience and offering to include the balancing gift of Yin Yoga
2) For practitioners who are interested to learn how to create a safe and sustainable home practice of Yin yoga
These trainings will take place over a 9 day period, with 6 days of 4-6 hour LIVE lectures, discussions, asana labs and yin classes. Live sessions will take place somewhere between 1.30pm and 7pm (Bali time).
Pre-recorded yoga classes and pranayama sessions are scheduled for you to take on specific days (at times of your choice) during the 9 day training.
Along with some course content and articles to read, and some homework/journaling assignments.
There will be flexibility for students who are unable to make all live sessions. For these students, or those in different time zones, the videos will be recorded and can be viewed after the live time.