Yin and Chinese Meridians
LIVE Teacher Training
50 Hour ~ 350 €
September 26 to October 4
This training will provide you with a unique opportunity to deepen your understanding of functional yin yoga, while delving even deeper into traditional Chinese medicine with a focus on Chinese Meridians, Five Element Theory & subtle energy body. We will explore how to communicate the physical, mental and energetic benefits of this practic, along with discussion around nervous system health and pranayama. Sequencing training will be focused specifically on chinese meridians and five element theory with homework assignments to explore teaching special population. Expand your skillset and learn how to share this beautiful practice of slowing down and tuning inward.
You will learn to embody the anatomy and philosophy of yoga, cultivating a deeper understanding of subtle body anatomy that you can sprinkle into your classes, and take further into better understanding your own practice and body.
Topics covered in this training:
- Daily asana & meditation
- Daoist Principles of Yin & Yang
- What is Chi?
- Chinese Meridian Theory
- Five Element Theory
- Subtle Energy Body
- Physical, mental & energetic benefits
- Yin & Yang organs
- Yin Asana Labs
- Nervous system & pranayama
- Art of Sequencing linked to Chinese Meridians & Five Elements
- Emotional aspects of Chinese Meridian Theory
- How to teach functional and energetics of Yin Necessity of individual alignment
- Masterclass combining Yin & Nidra
who is it for?
1) The yoga teacher who is ready to take the next step in their teaching career by broadening their experience and offering to include the balancing gift of Yin Yoga
2) For practitioners who are interested to learn how to create a safe and sustainable home practice of Yin yoga
This training will take place over a 9 day period, with 6 days of 4-6 hour LIVE lectures, discussions, asana labs and yin classes. Live sessions will take place somewhere between 1pm and 7pm (Bali time).
Pre-recorded yoga classes and pranayama sessions are scheduled for you to take on specific days (at times of your choice) during the 9 day training.
Along with some course content and articles to read, and some homework/journaling assignments.
There will be flexibility for students who are unable to make all live sessions. For these students, or those in different time zones, the videos will be recorded and can be viewed after the live time.